Saturday, November 9, 2013

Autumn: My favorite time of the year!

Let me start off by saying I just absolutely love the fall of the year. There are so many wonderful things about, even if my husband says he doesn't like it. My husband loves the summer time, he says, "The hotter, the better!", we totally disagree. I mean summer has it good points. I like that the days are longer, the kids are out of school and that we get to go swimming, but around these parts it is just so hot it makes you miserable.

I guess the cooler weather is one thing I love about autumn.  I just adore being able to get out my sweaters and long sleeves. I love fall festivals and sitting around the bonfire with family and friends.  What is my favorite thing about fall?  I love the colors of the leaves. I often walk out unto my back porch and just look at the beautiful colors. It is almost as if God has taken a giant paintbrush and went around and painted all the trees.  Of course I know fall can't last forever, there has to come a winter and that I am not crazy about. I mean I like to see if snow, but I also love to see it leave. I can't imagine living anywhere that the snow lays around for days, weeks or months. I would be a lot crazier than I am now if I had to live like that. At least after the winter comes the spring and life starts all over again, but I am partial to the fall, it is my favorite.



"That's my 'two-cents worth', what's yours?"





No comments:

Post a Comment