10. Finding Nemo: Never, ever give up! Just keep "swimming" and eventually you will get there.
9. Up: You are never to old to go on an adventure, make new friends and learn new things.
8. The Incredibles: Embrace the "super-hero" in yourself. You can do things you never dreamed were possible.
7. Brave: If you find yourself in a disagreement with someone explain to them why you feel the way you do about the situation. You may never be able to agree, but you may be able to understand one another and come to some sort of compromise on the issue. Who knows letting them know how you feel could "change your fate".
6. Mulan: Just because your a girl does not mean you have to give up your dreams, it only means you may have to work harder to make them come true.
5. Tarzan: Make time for fun as a family. They will be memories you will look back on for a lifetime.
3. The Little Mermaid: Real true friends are very important, do not ever take them for granted. They will always be willing to help you out of a "pinch".
And last, but certainly not least...
1. Tangled: True love will always find you, (even if your locked in a tower). Make sure your eyes are watching and your heart is willing and waiting.