Saturday, February 27, 2016

Things I wonder about Disney movies?

We watch a lot of Disney movies, always have.  I guess I am as bad as the kids when it comes to Disney.  I just love snuggling up with the kids and watching a good Disney movie. Over time I noticed a few things about some of these movies, parts of the story lines that I always wondered about.

The Little Mermaid (1989)

Why didn't Ariel just write her story down for Prince Eric? It could have saved her an awful lot of heartache. She could have just written that she had lost her voice right after she rescued him, he could have kissed her and bang happily ever after.



Cinderella (1950)

How is it that no one wears the same size shoe as Cinderella? After some research I discovered that the shoe was actually a size 4.5. I personally do not know a grown woman with that size foot, only little girls. I guess Cinderella was just a unique one.



Mulan (1998)

How could the ancestors not tell that there was something wrong with the great stone dragon? I mean come on people, it was pretty obvious something was up.





The Jungle Book (1967) 

What was King Louie's plan once he got fire? An orangutan with fire sounds pretty dangerous to me.



The Lion King (1994)

What was Scar's name before he got the scar?  I bet it was really cool, whatever it was.




Finding Nemo (2003)

After the fish escape from the aquarium how do they get out of the plastic bags? Or do they?




These are just a few of the things I have wondered about. If you know the answers then clue me in.





"That's my 'two-cents worth',what's yours?"



No comments:

Post a Comment