Saturday, July 27, 2013

What's so great about the new royal baby?

I know by now some of you are so tired of hearing about the new royal baby, in fact I have even heard people say, "What is all the fuss about that baby?!?" 
 
I am one of those people who are super excited about all the news coming out of London this week. It's something about that new baby that makes people feel good. I got to thinking about that. What is it about that baby that seems to effect so many people around the world? I came up with the following ideas: 

1. He is a new baby!!  
It is a simple known fact that when a new baby is born there is joy and happiness. Of course in the day   and age we live in that is not always true, but it should be. The birth of a baby is a new life, a brand new person coming into this world. I remember a quote from one of my favorite movies of all time (Gone with the Wind), Ms. Melanie says "That babies are life renewing itself.." I think that is very true! I mean if there was no more birth than all life would cease to exist. 

2. He is the future heir to the British throne!! 
I find it fascinating that I have been living long enough to see two future kings born.  I won't give away my age, but I remember when Princess Diana presented young price William to the world as a newborn. I remember thinking what a cute baby, but why is he on television. I didn't understand at the time what was so important about him, but now I do.  

3. He is bringing joy to his countrymen and others around the world!!
In the day and age we live in there is so much doom, gloom and despair. We hear bad news at every turn and it just seems to get worse everyday. The birth of this baby is giving happiness not only to his own country, but the world and in these times we could all use a little more happiness. 


These are just a few of my opinions about young Prince George and his royal birth. I think it's wonderful news and if you don't agree, just keep quiet and let the rest of us celebrate. 


"That's my "two cents worth", what's yours?"





No comments:

Post a Comment