Sunday, October 9, 2016

My Open letter to the Libs

Let me start this by saying that I do not in any way condone the words that Donald Trump used about women.  I think that any disrespect to women by anyone is horrible and would not want someone talking about my daughters that way. That being said, we can now get to the real issues.

How is it that you can be so outraged and upset over words that he used 11 years ago? You encourage that type of free speech among the actors/actresses and musicians of today.  Our young men and women are bombarded everyday by movies and music where they hear the exact same thing.  I can hear so many of you are now saying I don't know what I am talking about it, but I do. Over the summer while school shopping with my 16 year old daughter we stopped for lunch at Chik-Fil-A.  As we were leaving, the parking lot was full of mothers with children out enjoying their day.  As we walked back to our van a young white man rode through the parking lot with his radio blaring and he was singing along. The man singing was saying over and over again what he was going to do to a young women and he was repeatedly using the F word.  Can you honestly say that the young man hearing this music and singing along has respect for women?  How about movies? They watch them everyday where men make lewd comments about women and even abuse them. How about 50 Shades of Grey?  That was 3 books and two movies so far have been made. The books sold 80 million copies mostly to women and were written by a woman, but no one is offended by what is in them.  It is everywhere the music, TV and music. As a mother I do not allow my children to watch or listen to anything like that.


I am not naive enough to think that men don't talk about these things. I know what it is like when men get together. I have been in their company a few times and they were not shy about what they wanted to say, even with me in their presence. In fact I have been with a bunch of women before and heard them using vulgar words and making lewd comments about men.

When I see Donald Trump I see a man who said some things years ago in the company of a bunch of men and who has apologized for those words. I see a man who loves his country and wants to do all he can to make us a world leader again. I see a man who wants to improve the lives of the American people by giving them a hand up, not a hand out.


When I see Hillary Clinton I see a woman who put our country and children's safety at risk with her use of classified documents. I see a woman who refused to help four Americans when they asked for it, resulting in their torture and deaths.  I see a woman who would allow babies to be killed just days before they were born. I see a woman who stood by and let her husband abuse and rape women, whom she then treated as the bad guys. I see a woman whose husband has convinced a whole generation of young people that  oral sex is not really sex, in fact they call it doing the Bill Clinton. I see a woman who uses the word global multiple times in every speech, but hardly ever uses the word American in the sense of our economy, safety or advancement. In her mind we can only do good if we depend on the world. Donald Trump sees that we can do good when we depend on other Americans.


 How can you explain your double standard?  How can you attack Donald Trump for words he has said when you allow others to use the same words and declare their freedom of speech?


No need to answer, I already know.  You can only degrade, bash, abuse, and rape women if you are a democrat.   Nothing is beyond them, they can do and get by with whatever they want.



"That's my 'two-cents worth', and I don't really care to hear yours!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment