10. Finding Nemo: Learning to speak whale would be so totally cool. You could to to the ocean, call one and ask for a ride.
9. Up: Watch out for the elderly, trying to help them can be very dangerous.
8. The Incredibles: In the words of Edna Mode, "No Capes!!" (Enough said)
7. Brave: Anytime you encounter a woman with an enchanted broom, she is a witch, not a woodcarver, no matter what she says.
6. Mulan: No matter what you have heard your whole life, crickets may not be lucky after all.
5. Tarzan: Never say no to a baby baboon. It will not turn out well for you (unless you are rescued by a flying wild man in a loin cloth.)
4. Frozen: Snow is fun, but I'm so glad it does what it does in summer!! (No offense Olaf)
3. The Lion King: The Hula is fun, but not while dressed in drag and being chased by hyenas.
2. The Little Mermaid: Never, ever trade your voice to a sea witch for anything. She is going to who-do you and you will regret it.
And last, but certainly not least...
1. Tangled: A cast iron frying pan is the handiest of weapons a girl can ever have.
"That's my 'two-cents worth', what's yours?"